What do you think of arsenal?

I support them and wanna know what you think.

The same as what I think about Man Utd.....dependent on money and no better than an average championship team.

I’m rather liking the fact that they are a bit rubbish.  I was looking forward to their game with Chelsea and all of the goals it would produce. But maybe not now because of the appointment of Arteta. 

They're going through a bad spell.St. Totteringham's day could become St. Ar*e's day

Terrible side. Going backwards - which elates me. 

• They are Banter FC. 

Not much nowadays, I used to quite like them when Wenger was there though

• F
      1 month agoReport

Same here. Recent buys have been poor.

I like them, but used to like them much more when Wenger was manager, particularly in the late 1990s and the 2000s. Bergkamp, Henry, Van Persie, Overmars,  Vieira, Pires, Sol Campbell....what a team

• erm in transition,    you'll probably need to consult the translation of that generalization, but i don't think it's quite as polite...actually all you need is another  VVD like we have and another P.Viera,   and you'll be challenging for the league...lol

I think that's an awesome name for a football team. Seriously, that is a freaking awesome name.

Arsenal. It sounds like a sh*tload of weapons,and it has a*se. What more could you want in a name for a football team?

Having said that, I'm Australian and I totally don't have a clue about English Soccer. But I can confirm that Arsenal is a great name for a football team, or a special ops military unit.

As a Liverpool fan I can tell you that Arsenal has been a mess the last 10 years......

They were very good from 2001-2007