Why aren't democrats letting it go...?

Trump did nothing wrong. In fact he never even called Ukraine and can't even spell it or locate it on a map. He may not even be smart enough to use a phone in the first place. Just let it go...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're right.  The man is stupid.  The two things that motivate him are NOT the citizens of the United States and following the Constitution. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Maybe he should be impeached for just being stupid.

• 1 month ago

I think he gets Ukraine and Utah mixed up all the time. So I've been told anyway.

• 1 month ago

The major problem here is that Trump not only thinks he did nothing wrong but, if he isn't convicted and removed from office, he'll do it again.  

In his own mind, he was justified in his wrongdoing. His enabling Republicans are protecting him and giving him free rein to continue his misdeeds.  We already know that Trump will do any underhanded thing in order to win. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gungy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

HEY ANTI TRUMPERS, HOW ABOUT >> NOW <<< FACING REALITY INSTEAD OF THE CNN/MSNBC NONSENSE?

REALITY....

Well, the leftists did it - isn't time to realize what they caused in the 4 steps?

#1 - have a meaningless impeachment vote

# 2 - send it to the senate where they'll and the chair SCOTUS member will see it for what it is.

# 3 - A senate trial will expose every thing the Schiff/Nadler clown show tried to conceal

# 4 - The committee leftists ticked off America ( to their own blindness ) that in Nov. 2020, they ll; finally see what they caused. And after Trump is re-elected ( a certainty ), many of them will look their families in the face and talk about how they lost their congressional seats.

====================Grab your popcorn.===================

• Notatroll1 month agoReport

Yeah, we should all face the truth like Fox News. So, where did Obama build his death camps again? Retard.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You may be correct, that Trump knows not what he is doing. But, when I got a speeding ticket and I told the cop that I did not know what that limit was, he said "ignorance of the law is no excuse".  If it applies to the rest of us, shouldn't it apply to the president, as well?

No, the president can do whatever he wants...including rape children...and get away with it. It's the only way republicans to truly be republican...have no limits to your depravity.

• 1 month ago

You just want to re vote for him in 2020, thats all this is

Re-vote...I don't remember voting for him the first ,time.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because we know Republicans are lying to protect Trump!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not only no, but hell no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.