Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I've been going to my mental health facility for over 15 years. Can I get in trouble for what they call a delusion?

I'm not delusional. I don't hear voices, and what I visually "hallucinate" is God showing me clairvoyant bullcrap. My "voices" are telepathy from ppl. And I know "god" made hearing voices *impossible* - because he knew his plot against me would eventually lead to voices.

Anyway, I have been going to this place for 18 years. 28 years old now. Started going for anxiety and depression. Now, I'm diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. (I guess I should mention I have been a mute for almost my whole life (just recently overcame it) and became an agoraphobe at age 17.)

Anyway, I am being framed. God is screwing up my thoughts to make me make myself look really, really bad. Even worse, a fraud.

And i was given SSI about 2 and a half years ago. Didn't even want to apply. But family kept pestering me. 25, crazy, no job and unable to leave house for real, etc.

So, if it comes to me being accused of fraud (for telepathizing a huge lie - to seem crazy), what kind of trouble would I get into?

LAN, I never claimed to read minds, "idiot". You jumped to a conclusion. I said "god shows me clairvoyant bullcrap" and, I guess, "implied" that god makes me hear *some* of his evil thoughts. You fvcking idiot.

If you've committed a crime due to these thoughts,they'll check you for mental illness and if they find you to be mentally ill,they'll probably not convict you.

God is "making" you look like a fraud?   Okay...   Your story is entertaining to say the least.

• LAN

Why do you post such obvious lies and idiocy?

• marty

Perhaps you should find a better mental health provider, the one you're going to doesn't seem to be helping. Even if God was real I doubt it would be messing with you when there are way more important things to do. Face it, you're not that important. 

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

So you think this idiot is telling the truth about being able to read minds?   Maybe you should see about getting the room next to him in the nuthouse.