6D won't turn on. What to do?

My 6D suddenly just stop working, then I turned it off and on and off, and the it was still on but it was frozen. So, I took out the battery, and it just won't turn on anymore. I checked google and it says to turn it off, take out the battery, the card, and the lens then press and hold the shutter button, or just keep pressing it. After like 10 minutes it came back to live. And just a few shots later it stopped again, and just won't turn on. And the same method doesn't work.

I would like to know if anyone could explain what happened to it? Like, what caused it to be like that so sudden? 

And please give some advice on how I can fix it on my own. Or do I need to get it to the shoo? Thanks

• Jeff

“I took out the battery, and it just won’t turn on anymore.”

Well, there you go. Put the battery back in it...

• Jeff
      1 month agoReport

This is also under cars and transportation for who knows what reason. That isn’t helping.

Take it to a camera shop.  Power button is likely broken.

• Cheatawin1 month agoReport

I followed an instruction to take out the battery, sd, lens, turn it on, press and hold the shutter for 10 seconds or more. I left it for 10 minutes, and it turned back on for about a minute. So, I did the same again and left it for a night. Now it's back on for a while. Hope it's gonna stay on long