What are the best skirts in an office environment?

I ALWAYS wear skirts and have over 330. I suppose i wear more calf length, rear split pencil skirts as pictured. They the best you think?

Attachment image

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

this dress is so ugly i say the best skirts are short skirts makes a lady look like a lady

• Jennifer1 month agoReport

What dress is ugly??

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, they are formal,may be some admire that when after wards too,there comes a tendency that one is going to catch by and try to marry you.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I like it. Tight pencil skirts with slits are stylish for the office and sexy

• 1 month ago

If you fat, then a baggy skirt, If you married and want to stay that way, a long Skirt.

if your a Wh0re, a short skirt would be appropriate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I love the long pencil skirts as well, but I typically don’t have such a long slit in the back. I find that they show off my figure very well! I work in an office as an administrative assistant, and I’ll typically wear something like in the picture below. Except, for work, I’d choose a more professional pair of heels, like a closed toe black or nude stiletto. 

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Bailee1 month agoReport

Ok. I appreciate the opinion. I will continue to wear the clothing that I like to wear. Thank you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's a nice look, but I'd be wearing knee length pencil skirts to show off your legs too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You work in a strip club or a bar, right?

• 1 month ago

Short ones. Without leggings.

• 1 month ago

Wear one that is long enough that your legs don't freeze in the air conditioning.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I sure hope you don't wear 5" stilleto heels at work. that's extremely inappropriate. people will overlook the back slit, because actually that's slightly inappropriate in and of itself. but WITH heels like that, you cross over into slutville. wear more office appropriate shoes with your skirts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.