What are the best skirts in an office environment?

I ALWAYS wear skirts and have over 330. I suppose i wear more calf length, rear split pencil skirts as pictured. They the best you think?

this dress is so ugly i say the best skirts are short skirts makes a lady look like a lady

• Jennifer1 month agoReport

What dress is ugly??

Yes, they are formal,may be some admire that when after wards too,there comes a tendency that one is going to catch by and try to marry you.

• kristy

I like it. Tight pencil skirts with slits are stylish for the office and sexy

If you fat, then a baggy skirt, If you married and want to stay that way, a long Skirt.

if your a Wh0re, a short skirt would be appropriate

I love the long pencil skirts as well, but I typically don’t have such a long slit in the back. I find that they show off my figure very well! I work in an office as an administrative assistant, and I’ll typically wear something like in the picture below. Except, for work, I’d choose a more professional pair of heels, like a closed toe black or nude stiletto. 

• Bailee1 month agoReport

Ok. I appreciate the opinion. I will continue to wear the clothing that I like to wear. Thank you

That's a nice look, but I'd be wearing knee length pencil skirts to show off your legs too.

You work in a strip club or a bar, right?

Short ones. Without leggings.

Wear one that is long enough that your legs don't freeze in the air conditioning.

• Sandy

I sure hope you don't wear 5" stilleto heels at work. that's extremely inappropriate. people will overlook the back slit, because actually that's slightly inappropriate in and of itself. but WITH heels like that, you cross over into slutville. wear more office appropriate shoes with your skirts.