why am i nauseous all the time?

i’m vegetarian/vegan ((when i have the money to be vegan)) and recently i’ve been feeling very very nauseous whether it’s while i’m eating or randomly. my mom thinks it’s because i lack a lot of vitamins and nutrients which is very true and i only take gummie vitamins and my magnesium pills very rarely. is the reason for my constant state of nausea because im not getting the vitamins my body needs? also i’m not sexually active so i’m not pregnant or anything like that and i’m not seriously allergic to any foods or have eaten anything unusual recently 

Sometimes being vegetarian can do t uh at to you maybe you're not eating right

You are vegan

Its severely unhealthy. Go back to eating meat 

Nausea could be a million different things. It's one of those things where a lay person may believe it's something specific but other possibilities should be ruled out. You might have other problems. Or maybe you're just dehydrated and don't drink enough water (you should be drinking two liters every day)

• Louis

There is no way to diagnose you with so little info. Why do you take magnesium pills? Maybe that is what makes you nauseous. You might want to see a doctor. 

• k w

eating fresh fruits and veggies is cheap, you must be eating out...ask at a health food store.....they just know stuff, some know more than others

You are in an early stage of starvation. It is one of the more difficult ways to kill yourself.