Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

Do I have porcelain pinky white skin or light olive skin?

Ok so light olive skin is looked over because it’s so rare but Its a very dull ashy skin tone. It’s not super pale and it’s not tan either, but tans easily. It has greenish and yellowish undertones and is often mistaken for having warm undertones. I HOPE I don’t have that skin tone because it’s so dull and the OPPOSITE of what I do want. I think porcelain pinky pale skin (the skin tone albinos have and very pale redheads and Irish people) is SO BEAUTIFUL and it makes you look delicate and frail and makes you stand out. It makes you look like an ethereal ice queen ❤️❤️ So which skin tone do I have, a bright and white porcelain complexion, or the pale Olive. Just in case you aren’t aware of what a pale olive skin tone is, I’ll link an picture.  

The Instagram photo is me, I know it’s photoshopped, I just do it for fun but thats my natural skin color: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Cs28rFPQV/?igshid=19...

Here’s a picture of someone with the skin tone I WANT. A pale white pinky one 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Ciy2jFUe9/?igshid=g2...

This is an example of someone with a pale olive skin tone.: 

Here is a fact: Light-toned people age very quickly! True pink skin people look terrible going into adulthood. Their wrinkles are more pronounced as they tend to get liver spots and more moles and freckles. Light skin looks great until you're about 28, then all goes south from there.  

Porcelain with cool undertones. I am a certified makeup artist and I have studies skin tones and under tones.

• kayla1 month agoReport

And just to let you know I’m the one in the Instagram photo with the white robe on lol. People keep mistaking me for a troll and they think I’m the girl in the main image 😭😂😂

porcelain skin with pink undertones.

• kayla1 month agoReport

The Instagram photo is the one that’s me haha :) 

I think porcelain, but can't really tell

you have white skin

light olive,you are just as for mine.

• kayla1 month agoReport

You have a pretty dark skin tone :) light olive skin isn’t pretty because it’s greenish :( 

• patty

u have foreign parents so your  skin is not white but probably a pale olive

• kayla1 month agoReport

THATS NOT ME HAHA I FEEL BAD! I’m not a troll and I’m not posing as Mila kunis. The one in the Instagram photo is me hahaha xD I’m the one wearing the white robe  

Kunis,  really?

Another Einstein posting someone elses pics.

Light olive skin, are you a famous singer

• kayla1 month agoReport

I’m the one In The insta photo haha