When will my suffering finally end?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

To be human is to suffer. Blame that on Adam. We all suffer throughout our days 

Read the scriptures

Psa 90:10 Seventy years are given to us!

Some even live to eighty.

But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble;

soon they disappear, and we fly away.

Some die prematurely. 

If you die as a Christian then God will make it up to you. 

Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

In the meantime, pray to God for his supernatural comfort and strength to prevail. These are his specialties. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A person can know numerous truths and can know true joy and meaning in life by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• 1 month ago

Obey all of Jesus' sayings .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most i have meant did not live real suffering that their saying and that person saying it you tell them about mom holding your dead 6 month brother in her arms and 8 months later the house burns and not much later finds out i have a tumor but her hole life went like this and she dyed out at work one day so i would compare to a hell of a life like hers that lived threw 8 surgeries with her kid calling home telling the other kids how things are.

• This question wasn’t about you 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

December 22nd 2022 or before or after - It's a Catch 22 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Matt 24:14,42,44;Rev 21:1-5;Matt 6:9,10. When When Jehovah's heavenly kingdom comes to rule over the whole earth and brings perfect conditions to the earth. jw.org

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.