Ever read Quran in your native language?

Question for non-Muslims.

Ever you read Quran in your native language... If yes! Then what are your thoughts upon Quran the last Holy book of God?

If not...then why not?

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

I haven't read the Quran yet. The Bible and The Book of Mormon take up my time.

That's not true . Joseph Smith is the Last Prophet and holy book from god .

Muhammad is the former new last prophet since i think 1830 or  so .

What we all are waiting for is the New Last Finally Prophet .

That will  be an awesome fairy tale - all modern with a spherical earth and 

maybe some talking sea lions and clouds that look  like toast with Jesus on said toast with burning bushes that talk with a hologram Skydaddy faintly visible and all in 

HD , H:-D double D 

Yes.  I have tried, anyway.  But, every version I have seen is loaded with things in parentheses (like this), over (and, over) again.   It got too irritating to read.

• misty

Not me, I don't read fiction.

• Flametard76
      1 month agoReport

Roll on floor giggle out loud MAO

• Bryce

The Quran is very repetitive and boring to read.  It keeps saying God is most merciful and you'll be tortured severely.  Muhammad was a crackpot, like many Muslims.

Yes, I've got a copy here, in my native language. My thoughts on your claim that it's "the last Holy book of God" can best be answered by this quote from the Holy Book that I bet you've never read (in any language): "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

That's in the Bible book of Hebrews (New Testament about Jesus), opening verses. I shall be pleasantly surprised if you even read those 4 verses to the end, such seems to be the aversion of Muslims to the gospel (good news) about Jesus Christ.