Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 month ago

Brexit, the DayAfter: are Londoners really so depressed as they seem (most of my friends)?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not just Londoners. Everyone with a brain is thoroughly depressed in the UK now, and things will get even worse...

• sydney19
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

RUBBISH today is the beginning of our freedom

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yup the racists have won, and instead of a quick return to sanity we now face a long struggle to get us back into the EU in ten to fifteen years time instead. The electorate voted to punch themselves in the face on the strength of lies from a known liar and because of a steady diet of WW2 propaganda movies that were repeated ad nauseum on bank holidays for years. It is about to be a very painful lesson on the way the modern world has moved on. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I hope so. Now we need a referendum to separate the UK from London.

• 1 month ago

The Brexit vote was a long time ago. Do you mean the general election?

Many people in London didn't want Boris Johnson and the Conservatives to win, not agreeing with the far right aspect of the part and what's happened under their 'reign' so far (including soaring levels of homelessness, poverty, people using food banks etc, and the chronic underfunding of mental health services, hospitals and schools)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They should be depressed. Brexit is going to crash the economy. It's hard to believe that people hate foreigner so much that they are willing to destroy the country. 

• Oh not just foreigners, the poor and disabled, the LGBT, and the British citizens who are ethnic minorities are all hated by little england.

• 1 month ago

I don't live in London but in Shropshire. I am disappointed by Brexit which will bring conflict and poverty to the British people.

• 1 month ago

You must have very few friends.

• 1 month ago

Yes but not because of Brexit. It's because of the Islamization of their culture and breakdown in peace and order.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with travel?

• 1 month ago

You shouldn't judge the outcome by your friends reactions. The proof is in the election result. Brexit hasn't happened yet. When it does the whole country will be uplifted. Even your glum mates.

• Because wishful thinking will totally override geopolitical realities. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.