What’s that AI movie with the guy who messed up his “perfect” AI wife so he goes through some crazy adventure  to find a duplicate of her AI?

So what’s that movie with a guy (who reminds me of Bruce Willis) and he has this perfect robot/Ai wife and he has sex with her and messes her up. But he loves her so he goes on this crazy adventure and he finds 100s of duplicates of her exact body and I think he puts a chip in her head so she’s the same robot wife but by the end I think he realizes it’s not real love or something. It was years ago I saw this while I was a little girl and want to see it again lol anybody know this movie?? 

Sounds somewhat like Cherry 2000 - but it's been ages since I've seen it so can't recall how close of a match it is.

Cherry 2000 from 1987 with David Andrews, Melanie Griffith and Pamela Gidley. 

• Inquizetif
      1 month agoReport

In 2017, a successful businessman travels to the ends of the earth to find that the perfect woman is right under his nose. Sam Treadwell hires a sexy renegade tracker to help him find an exact duplicate of his malfunctioning android wife. 

Perhaps Replicant?   But that was with Bruce Willis. 

The 5th element

• Mystery1 month agoReport

No that’s not it. She’s not an AI