can someone help me fix my google chrome?

i use a custom built windows 7 pc and i'm in panic mode at the moment because my google chrome browser which ive been mainly using for years has stopped responding and won't open...and i had a lot of tabs open in chrome.....i have a lot of extensions in chrome including ''session buddy'' which saves all your browsing sessions...and i have hundreds of browsing sessions in session buddy....i'm also panicking about all my saved passwords, bookmarks and other data/information in chrome.

i tried doing a system restore back to an earlier time, but i'm getting an error saying the system restore cannot be completed, telling me it might be my antivirus and to try disabling it, then try again but i don't know how to disable my antivirus?  i have eset internet security & malwarebytes premium.

the problem started with chrome last night, when i deleted 7 items from malwarebytes quarantine, that had chrome path names?  because i thought they were threats and i didn't need them on my computer....i have a horrible feeling i deleted something important from google chrome.

what can i do? how can i get chrome to open again? i tried right clicking on the chrome icon on my desktop and restoring previous versions, but that didn't work either, will i have to reinstall chrome and could it erase all my important stuff in the browser? like all my tabs, extensions, bookmarks, passwords -session buddy? if i did reinstall it?

is there another way i can fix chrome, like getting system restore to work?

• David

If you have signed into chrome up to the point of the crash all your settings will have been saved to google cloud. Session buddy should have saved your sessions anyway. Restart chrome in safe mode, then try and run it normally.

First...if you're gonna use an already sketchy OS like windows keep the oddball extensions and bitter edge pushing of apps to a minimum. If you insist on windows, at least use a version that isn't obsolete. Just my 2 cents worth.