Do you agree that Yoel Cohen should convert to Islam?

It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He governs [yudabbir] [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain” [ar-Ra‘d 13:2] 

• Khaled
    Favorite Answer

You also omit this verse of Quran, "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost"

In Shia Islam, I am one of the people of the book and will go to paradise according to my grade. In Shiism Jews can go to heaven! There is no need for me to accept Rasool Allah or Ali al Mumineen. I have Moosa alaihi salam as my prophet and teacher.

Mind you if I was forced to convert to Islam it would be the Shia version. I think the turbans look cool and the rings are quite fancy. It's also quite fun to pray differently to the majority of other Muslims. 

But I must disappoint you Zakir Naik :) 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew

If he wants to 

Source(s): I like your drawing
    • Yes
      1 month agoReport

He's a famous artist from Tel Aviv

Yoel Cohen is already pretending to be a Muslim with his many sock puppet accounts. He is responsible for spreading lies about our beloved Adolphus Hitler. The Jews should be deported out of Palestine and back to where they came from.

It doesn't matter what a Jew converts too you can never trust them. They are an alien race out to destroy humanity related to greys and reptillians

• Yes
      1 month agoReport

The person who asked this is an Israeli Jew