Do you agree that Yoel Cohen should convert to Islam?

It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He governs [yudabbir] [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain” [ar-Ra‘d 13:2] 

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Khaled
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You also omit this verse of Quran, "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

In Shia Islam, I am one of the people of the book and will go to paradise according to my grade. In Shiism Jews can go to heaven! There is no need for me to accept Rasool Allah or Ali al Mumineen. I have Moosa alaihi salam as my prophet and teacher.

Mind you if I was forced to convert to Islam it would be the Shia version. I think the turbans look cool and the rings are quite fancy. It's also quite fun to pray differently to the majority of other Muslims. 

But I must disappoint you Zakir Naik :) 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he wants to 

Source(s): I like your drawing
    • Yes
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He's a famous artist from Tel Aviv

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yoel Cohen is already pretending to be a Muslim with his many sock puppet accounts. He is responsible for spreading lies about our beloved Adolphus Hitler. The Jews should be deported out of Palestine and back to where they came from.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It doesn't matter what a Jew converts too you can never trust them. They are an alien race out to destroy humanity related to greys and reptillians

Attachment image
    • Yes
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The person who asked this is an Israeli Jew

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.