My urine turned to blue color, help?
I just peeing and something strange.
- ron hLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
there are a few meds that do that. I don't remember which ones or if they're OTC, but a man I knew did that and I don't remember what he was taking.
- Max HooplaLv 71 month ago
We can't help change the color or your urine.
- James BlackleyLv 71 month ago
Relax your fine,
It was the dye in whatever food you ate that caused it to turn blue. You're fine medically, and there's no risk of serious harm/death either!
It should clear up in a few days.
- pit bulls biteLv 71 month ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- audreyLv 71 month ago
Take the little blue disk out of your toilet tank.
- Anonymous1 month ago
That's not normal and healthy at all. Seek a doctor for this issue.