Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What will happen when the true Messiah according to the Jews returns? ?

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Donald
      1 month agoReport

did JESUS state and teach this? can you show me?
      someone who loves HIM would at least try.

They will see the prints of the nails in his hands and ankles and the spear wound in his side and ask how he got them. Zech. 13:6.

That Eli-Jah who Jesus said must first come .

Doctrine and Covenants 45

51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?

52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.

53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.

Zechariah 1210 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

THEY WILL GET THE SHOCK OF THEIR LIVES AS IT WILL BE YESHUA THE MESSIAH.

The second coming of Christ will be for the salvation of those who are waiting for him.

Ref Heb 9:28.

• Khaled

Back to Islam According to Mahomet..."So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)!" (Quran)

With one wave of the Messiah’s hand .... 

the whole world will worship one God of Israel, 

the barren land will become abundant and fruitful, 

the dead will rise, and the Temple will be rebuilt. 

These are but a few of the many things which will 

take place at the time of the arrival of the Messiah. 

I'm glad you qualified that with "according to the Jews" for if they ever identify one man as the Messiah they believe meets all the qualifications, they will be euphoric.  Mind you, according to their own scriptures, Messiah has 350 prophecies to fulfil (125 of those being in the book of Isaiah). The odds of a man fulfilling 8 of them are 100 million billion to 1. Clearly, only God could ensure all 350 of them happened. Maybe that's why the various Rabbis they've thought were 'The One' have failed and died as mere mortals. It's a shame they won't reconsider Jesus of Nazareth, but they were looking for someone to throw off Gentile dominion and to restore a literal king on a literal throne. They will need to broaden their outlook and also look heavenwards. But by being earth-bound in their expectations, they missed the boat, and - like the Ark - there won't be another one come along.

That would one of the signs of the end time.