Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why aren't the climate scientists sailing around the world to make speeches about climate change? why send a 16 year old autistic kid?

Geta hasn't done any credible research, she has nothing to bring to the table 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Greta is a joke. All she does is complain and blame older generations for her problems, yet it's seen as "empowering". Climate scientists don't give a **** about climate change, they just exaggerate it's extremity because they get paid for it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

She is choosing to do so all on her own, nobody is forcing her! I don't believe in human caused climate change either, I think its a bunch of fear mongering based on mis-information. However, she believes in it, and she is actually trying to do something to better the world, I don't agree with her POV but i can admire her tenacity though.

• 1 month ago

No one listened to the adults. They were too polite and lacked fire.

• mac
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

parents need a cash .........child........so they took her out of school and made her a celeb for them,mom actor dad singer,she is doing what they tell her,ever see the picture of her on the boat ....next to the plastic water bottle?.....or the picture of her car,filled with plastic bags and such....but those pics are not proven to be her car...either way she is a fraud the lib sheep will follow only due to her age...dems go after the children with simple minds who think they will change the word.....BUT you can not blame the poor girl....i feelfor her i realy do....you can see it in her soul,she thinks she is actualy going to change the worlds climate...yet.....knows she wont be able to and does not like all the attention...she looks frighten sometimes.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • joshua
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

🤦‍♂️ Notice how those who claim they don’t believe in climate change or that man isn’t causing it, never refute the actual science. Never even attempt to understand why scientists have come to this conclusion or even look at their research and methods used...

See like NONAME here, the most intelligent argument he can make is to attack the character of individuals bringing publicity to the issue. It says a lot. It suggest an arrogance in your own ignorance as it seems you don’t even understand the science and data behind why scientist have come to this conclusion yet you’re against their finding all the same. It shows that your position on climate change is entirely based on tribal politics and not the actual data

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How dare you!!!

• 1 month ago

They needed someone to defend because of her age and mental acuity (or lack thereof). If someone criticizes what she says, they can attack them as the Left constantly does. They usually attack over race or a false charge of bigotry when it comes to ideology. But with Greta they can attack because of her age and mental condition.

But it's becoming a cult. Integrity over intellectual or ideological acumen is not a strength of the Left. They hide from truths (the truths that don't serve them) and attack disagreement.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals love to embrace a no namer who has no credentials than the meteorologist at your local news station. It's hysterical how they praise a minor that has never contributed to society.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.