Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Most Aries men are not attracted to me, why?

I am a fat and ugly Libra woman. I would not describe myself as the most perfect woman. I am somewhat awkward and unpopular. I am also not very intelligent and not independent. I have heard that Aries men enjoy chasing women they like usually. But, "sexy and handsome" Aries men have never chased me, most of them usually prefer to chase sexy and good looking women like Cancer women, Aquarius women, and some Leo women. Some Aries men DO like me, but it is only because I show an interest to them first. Since they have high sex drive, are they shallow about a woman's looks and do they want to get the best women?

• I'm an Aries man and i chase no broad, ever!

This question is nothing more than attention seeking, I really do believe your a libra

Aries are attracted to libra...they are square

Aries men are mainly attracted to Leo women. Look for a Gemini man, they are the best match for you!

• Rose1 month agoReport

See? You don't want an aries man anyway because they're attracted to prideful boastful selfish leo women! Yay! Drama and misery love company ;)

I'm Aries but don't believe you're libra. Libra are very confident beautiful sign. You sound like angry jealous woman who you listed as other signs. Keep your head up you're probably not as ugly as you think I dont care about sign of a woman

"I am a fat and ugly Libra woman. I would not describe myself as the most perfect woman."

Ya don't say. 

Funny. Aries are the most desperate. The men and women. 

Astrology are fake

.

If you're correct on this series of speculations, then it sounds as if you wouldn't want to be with a shallow Aries man.

With 11 other signs to choose from it appears that you have the opportunity to move on and find a much better match.

• Petter

It's all in your head... =/