Is PlayStaton Better Or Xbox ?

I have a ps4 for a while now I notice ps4 has alot of issue like it would crash middle of my game it recently randomly went to safe mode one day when I turn it on & deleted all my safe data that I work so long for in my games Im pretty upset now probably wont play ps4 anymore. I herd Xbox Scarlett is coming out in 2020 but is it any better ? I had a Xbox 360 along time ago but It has annoying Xbox plus or subscriptions that you have to have in order to play games or even go online. Idk If I should get ps5 or Xbox Scarlett next year or should I just quit consoles & stay on Pc but then Pc dont have all the games Im thinking about getting ps5 but I been watching video games streams they all seem to be playing on playstation not xbox If I get xbox probably wont get to play with many streamers. I want to play games with people but both consoles has problems some games on PC dont have many people too like I bought NBA2K20 for my new pc this year & that game is dead on pc version no one plays on it so I bought it again for the ps4 but then the ps4 did this to me I herd sports game is not a pc thing but Ik shooting games is a big pc thing. What to do ?

Xbox is better

..............

End the console debate. Both are fine in their respective ways.

It's not called Xbox Scarlett it was revealed at this years game awards it will be called Xbox Series X and yes it will be better runs 8k and at 120 frames per second and it is totally backwards compatible with the original Xbox games and Xbox one games. And will be a lot cheaper than the PlayStation 5.