why does my heart feel weird?

i went for my yearly heart check up today and told him all my problems i was having lately w my heart and got an EKG and the jelly stuff on it and they can’t find any new problems. i still have a leak in one of the valves and a murmur but that’s all. i have a heart monitor on for 24 hours so they can see if there’s any problems. i’m confused why i’ve been having this weird feeling in my heart or as if it’s not beating correctly. maybe it’s just anxiety or something but idk what else can i do since i did go to the doctor.

go for a proper check up

You may be experiencing heart palpitations, which can feel like your heart is beating too fast, pumping too hard, or fluttering. Usually lasting only a few seconds, they can also be felt in your throat, neck, or chest. Lots of things can trigger heart palpitations, like anxiety, medications, or strenuous exercise

How you get a jelly bean stuck in your heart?

.