Anita asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What should i do to deal with it if I hate 7th grade right now? Middle school is awful?

People are so mean to each other! They are super into rumours and drama and crying for small reason. It wasn’t like this in elementary. My big sister’s high school classmates are NOT like this. Sometimes i feel really upset for no reason. Everything is changing too fast and i don’t know how to catch up. Especially the girls are the worst when it comes to the drama thing. Every day is a new problem. Even the teachers are annoyed

• Edna

Don't worry about it, and don't feel upset. 7th grade is ALWAYS the pits!  So is 8th grade, for that matter. Everything will improve after you get to be a Freshman (9th grade) in high school. 

• Foofa

Unless this rises to the level of bullying to where you can report it and have it resolved it just comes down to steeling yourself and knowing life will get better. Middle school is hands down the worst time in most people's lives. But you got this and you'll emerge a better person for not letting this destroy you.

• KatieC

Just stick it out and know that it’ll get much better in a couple of years. I’m 28, and you couldn’t pay me enough to go back to middle school.

What you should do is start thinking about your future.  Now is the time to plan a career path.  Doing something constructive like that would at least give you a purpose, a goal to shoot for.  For me, the worst part of school (at any level) was not knowing what to do with my life.  I figured it out: I want to be a writer and researcher.  If I had known that, I would have started sooner; but, better late than never.

The Master of Perception: http://tiolibooks.com/cgi-bin/blog

Catch a Falling Star: http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

In my opinion, middle school is the most awful part of schooling you’ll go through basically because of that kind of stuff. People are still trying to find themselves and everyone’s immature and trying to gain attention. Just wait, high school and college get WAY better.

All schools have bullying. Even college. There's nothing we can do to stop bullying. Parents don't whip their kids. And bullying is like a huge cult that has control over all schools.

.