Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Transformationlike kpop idols do? HELP?

Okay so predebut idols look like normal people but then the companies do something like color/style their hair, make them lose weight, and clear up their skin but like what can Ido as a normal non-asian person to glow up like they do! No i amnot a koreaboo i was just using idols as a refernce ido not want to look like an idol i just was to have a glow up real bad but idk how to stylemy hair for my face, do my makeupbetter, or anythign help me

I think all k-pop idols are the same. But you’ll probably be more successful if u r asian

sdfsdfdsfdsfdsfdsfsd

I'd say to work out and eat better in general. Maybe get better at makeup or style your hair in a way that compliments your face shape the most. Also, dress nicer and in clothes that fit. I don't know how you look so I can really tell you anything you can do specifically. 

Cool story broooo