Is old navy’s prices going up?

My wife and I regularly shop at old navy for her and our kids/nieces and nephew. It seems like we are spending more money there for less clothes. I’m curious if anyone else feels the same or has info that they actually increases their markup. Let me know what you think

I find them very reasonable.  Fairly good quality for a moderate price.

They are trying to become more ethical in how their factory workers are treated and paid. Plus the authorities in countries where clothes are made are enforcing wage and working condition standards. No more 9 to 16 year old children working 14 hour days earning a dollar a week in windowless prison like factories. They now employ adults who are paid an hourly rate and factories are no longer allowed to lock doors or put bars across windows. This means the prices of things go up in the manufacturing stage. I still think Old Navy prices are very good for the quality even if they're a few dollars more. And honestly, if the few dollars keeps a child out of a factory it's ultimately worth it.

No your just getting broke .