Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I react to my bfs di*k when masterbating over FaceTime?

I’m 15 years old and a female if that maters. He wants to FaceTime and master bate together and I’m fine with that but I don’t know how to react. His dick is so big. Like 7 inches and it kinda scares me for when we have sex. I told him we should wait 1 year tho before we have sex so I know I loose my virginity to someone I trust and love. Basically my main question is how do I react to his dick when we FaceTime. Also sorry this is kinda weird. I’m just awkward

invite friends over to watch

If he's a rude, selfish, hypocritical, inconsiderate, overopinionated, condescending, stuck-up bad boy, dump him or reject him and tell other girls to avoid him!

• If you don't know how you should react to seeing your BF pleasure himself (or even the idea of it) then you're not emotionally mature enough for this. It's not awkward. It's a rather simple question/idea. Is it a turn-on, or not? If not, then say something. In short, be honest about things.

• juliet

You don’t need to react. He whips it out, cool. Just carry on with the plan you two have. I don’t think his private parts demand compliments and a lot of acknowledgement. 

Lmaoooo

Well I’m happy that you’re being safe and have thought this through. 

As a girl, I haven’t given many reactions to *****. They are kinda ugly and I just tolerate them tbh. I don’t think you need a big reaction. Just let your face do what it does. I’m sure he’s not expecting you to go like “Wow! I love your dick!” or anything like that

Relax!

Yes and no?????????