what do high school couples actually do together?

i’m in high school and have never dated anyone so i’m so curious about what high schoolers actually do with their bf/gf. like do they just go to someone’s house and make out or something what do they actually do together

• Tepee

They often participate in lots of activities plus arrange to have some time alone.

Going to someone's house and hooking up? are you serious?

Find things to do together outside of sitting around and making out all the time.

It depends on the age/maturity/interests of the people involved. Every relationship is different. Some high school couples make be having sex already, and some might not even have kissed yet. It differs. Common activities are going to the movie theater/mall, football games, school dances, or chilling at someone’s house. If one or both has a car, they may go for drives or to more distant places. And yes, some will engage in sexual activity. Most of it is normal and different based on the person. 

My high school boyfriend and I would go to each other’s houses and watch movies and cuddle and make out and talk

We would go out to see movies or to eat. Once we went with my friends to a big hill to see the super moon

We went to each other’s birthday parties and family parties

Basically we did anything you would do with a friend, but there was more hand holding and kissing and teasing. And probably a lot more bonding with the family 

They go to the movies, go to school football games, hang out with friends, and find a place to make out. That might be a car if they're old enough. "Dating" doesn't mean just having sex, you know. The point of dating is to get to know someone so that you can decide if this is the person you want to be with exclusively and permanently. To do that, you have to talk (and I don't mean text messages), spend time together, discover if you like to do the same things, find out how someone reacts when he/she is mad, sad, frustrated, happy, etc., find out what their values and ambitions are, find out if they share goals with you. Let the physical relationship develop with the emotional one- you're a lot less likely to get hurt that way. 

• juliet

I’ve never actually known, because I didn’t have a real boyfriend in high school. I did hook up with this one guy for about a month senior year, so I’ll answer it from the perspective.

Yeah, well I kind of just drove to his house and snuck up the stairs and did stuff then. We would do stuff in my car too. I think we went on one “date”, but it was honestly just me watching him eat food after his soccer practice.

I would imagine the actual couples of to the movies, the mall, each other’s houses if they have cool parents, to carnivals, etc.