How to know if a woman wants to have sex with you?

Obviously they won't come out and say it

I come out and say it, if i'm seeing someone i want to have sex with. And otherwise, if things get hot and heavy when a couple is alone, you'll definitely know if there's going to be sex or not. It's always up to the woman whether there's sex or no sex.

First step: ask her out.

Second step: ask her out again and make out.

Third step: make out some more and find out what turns her on. 

Fourth step: While making out, ask if she wants to have sex. Don't try to be a mind reader. That's how men get in trouble. 

She’ll touch you in intimate places to give you signals.

She will often look at your lips. 

She’ll lick her lips when you are looking at them directly, to invite you for sex. 

She will keep mentioning sex in her  conversations with you. 

She might wear provocative clothes in front of you. 

If sex is on her mind, she’ll will invite you inside her house. 

She’ll use sensuous tones to talk to you, to give you signs that she wants to sleep with you. 

If sex on her mind she’ll whisper a lot in your ears. 

She’ll tell you that she misses good sex. 

Hugging you often might be a sign of wanting to sleep with you and have sex with you. 

If she discusses personal details with you a lot, it means she want to sleep with you. She might end up discussing her periods or the last time she waxed. 

• :)
      1 month agoReport

Sounds like you jacked off after writing this answer

• juliet

Every woman shows it differently. My boyfriend usually initiates it, and I sort of just respond. A lot of girls like when you take the lead, just not be a creep or assault her. If I want to have sex with my boyfriend, I think he can honestly just tell. The air in the room kind of just changes. It’s always a mutual feeling. Things just kind of get more heated. I guess you’ll be able to tell by how close she gets, and if she rejects smaller advances such as a hand on her thigh, or a hand on the curve of her waist. I guess I might make it obvious by increasing my flirting, scooting closer, making more direct eye contact, checking him out more. I feel like when you get to know your partner you’ll know.