Why do I attract so many bullies?

Everywhere I go I get bullied. It doesn't matter what I do. People just want to take me down. It's really weird. There's nothing I can really do about it.

• Fred

Bullies carefully select and evaluate lack of support before attacking  their targets. 

You need to gain social skills and verbal  means of countering the attacks, or gain an independence to where you can deflect the attack! 

You must seem weak and helpless and also be awkward and off-putting at the same time.  Bullies like to pick on people who seem clueless and act weird, and who also seem defenseless. 

nope. you're too sensitive cuz you a waman

Bullies are needy people.  Think of it like that.  They are constantly looking for someone to give them what they need.  It's sort of like addicts on the street, looking for someone to give them some money for drugs.

What they're looking for is a victim...NOT because they hate the victim, but because the victim is a necessary tool to obtain what they REALLY need - which is the approbation and fear/respect of an audience.  In short, they don't feel happy about themselves unless they have an outside voice telling them that they are, in fact, what they wish to be.  That outside voice comes from their audience.

To find a victim, they try to find a kid who is different from the crowd.  (HOW they are different doesn't really matter to the bully - they just have to stick out, somehow.  Out of the several kids who meet that qualification, they look for the ones who seem least likely to be appear like an average guy or girls, if put under pressure.  And out of those candidates, they focus on whoever puts on the best show, and gets the best response out of the "audience".

The audience might be the group of kids who happen to be in the hallway at the time, or it might be a handful of minions - it might even be just two bullies together, one serving as the other's audience.

Your problem is that you meet all three of their criteria.  You're a good victim.  They'll swarm over you until you fix that.  And the best way to fix it is to deliberately make sure you don't put on a show.  Don't yell, don't squirm, don't cry, and don't resist.  Do your best to look bored or mildly annoyed.  Don't say anything.  Just let it wash over you and pass by.  Then get on with life like nothing happened.  When your friends ask, don't vituperate about the individuals responsible.  Don't make threats (because how you act afterward will get back to the bullies, and will be repeated to their audience.  It'll reward them.)  Just continue to be bored and only mildly annoyed, as if you're a parent putting up with some "phase" that your child is going through.

Keep that up, and you'll see that the bullies don't find you to be the idea victim any more, and they'll go elsewhere to satisfy their addiction.

• reme_1

You need to stand up for yourself. If you are a guy or a girl ,learn to protect yourself. If the bullying is happening at school get your parents involved. I wish I knew how old you are. There are things you can do at 24 that you can't do at 14.

You are like me. If you have curly hair or are African American, but don't look fully black. If you are super bony looking. If you just generally look weak and are a loner. If you are constantly alone. If you look so different from what society THINKS IS BEAUTIFUL! THEN you are probably going to get bullied. If you don't wear a certain kind of clothes. If you walk a certain way.

Probably because people like bullying other people even when they did nothing bad

Online or in person? I have this same problem online, it's mostly because people are cruel as fućk on the internet. It's nothing about you.