Should you tell a date you just want to date casually or wait till the date brings it up?

I don't wanna relationship, happy to be honest about that but the timing is what I'll confused about. Which is better / looks better?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you're not seeking something serious, then put your cards on the table on the first date, and let your date know you're only seeking casual relationships. Most people know what that means.

And also, i find it very odd that many girls think one date = "a relationship"..... relationships take time to develop, even when we simply make a new friend.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

BEFORE you have sex. 

• 1 month ago

Be upfront, he honest, be early. The longer you wait the more confusion you will likely cause. It shouldn't be the first thing that you say though if your date if giving you more 'in for the long run type of vibes' you may want to ask one of the following questions: what are you looking for? Where do you see this going? What do you make of this? etc...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should tell her right away so you don't lead her on and get her hopes up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.