Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I'm not able to pee in crowded public restroom but at home or alone I can easily void. Is this normal?

When in public urinal and there is man on right urinal and man on left urinal and other men waiting for urinal, I can not void at all even if bladder is full.

But when I'm alone or at home, I can easily void and no such problems

Favorite Answer

This is very common, and i do not know why there is not more privacy in those places. They are desinged badly. Most people do not like them, but they are built that way. 

Just go into a stall and lock the door. 

It's not uncommon - I've seen a lot of men who flush the urinal the second they walk up, the noise and/or flow of water seem to help them get going.

Yes, it is 'normal' (although doctors don't like the term 'normal'). You have Shy Bladder Syndrome. I used to be like you. I got over it. One day I used a urinal with another man standing next to me, and I was fine. Just give it a try! 

This is more common than you might think.Just use a stall and don't give it a second thought. No one is going to question why you did not use the urinal.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

you dont want them to see your small pee pee

• Bucky

Some men have this issue. It is psychological.

bladder shy. overly self conscious.