Are women more attracted to guys in flip flops since it lookers cooler?

I'm a guy and would like to wear whatever attracts the ladies. Are women more attracted to men that wear flip flops instead of sneakers since flip flops looker cooler and hip?

Favorite Answer

Yuck! And if she's smart, she knows that flip-flop wearing leads to knee problems later in life and won't want to be burdened with someone with serious medical issues.ย 

Also, flip-flops make you walk like a duck.ย 

What?ย  looking at your feet would be the last thing on my mind.

First and foremost no. Expensive slippers are tacky, trashy and frankly moronic since it costs companies pennies and nickels to produce them. Second, women like authenticity. Don't try to be something you are not because of trends. This is not to say that you shouldn't care about your looks and appearance. Check out YouTube, GQ or Instagram and try to emulate and get style inspiration, tips and tricks from these free sources

• Uh, no not really. I wasn't aware that's a fashion trend. I am attracted to men who wear white t-shirts for some reason, though.