Are people not aware of who Naruto's parents are?

I'm only on season 4 so don't reveal too much. But I'm on the episode where Tsunade and Natuto are fighting outside and she's talking about Minato and it seems like a whole lot of people don't know that his dad is the fourth hokage... even though they look just alike and... I don't see anyone else in the village with yellow hair like his dad

Update:

Okay... Should have elaborated on the question do the people IN THE SHOW not know who his parents are... 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't know.  I won't spoil anything. But most people in Konoha have no idea Naruto is Minato's son.  It was kept secret intentionally to protect him since Minato had a lot of enemies.  They only know he has the Kyuubi fox inside of him.  Tsunade had left Konoha before Naruto was born so she doesn't know anything about him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've been aware of who Naruto's Dad was for a long time.

• 2 months ago

A cartoon character. If I had a baby with my first guy I had sexual relations with. It would be Naruto. The date it came out Naruto I got 2012. It could have been my child. But hes a fictional cartoon character.

• 2 months ago

Most parents don't care who Naruto's parents are. All they care about is that Naruto has that demon inside him.

The kids doesn't know about his parents, doesn't know about the demon fox, that's why some of them are friends with Naruto.

Even Naruto doesn't know his dad is the forth Hokage when they look alike.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm definitely not aware of who Naruto's parents are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.