Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

My Uber driver was a talkative chill dude, but he cursed a lot, which bugged me some.  Should I do something about that or just let it go?

Favorite Answer

That's better than the idiot driver I had.  This moron was an extreme liberal.  All he did was talk about how much he hated America and how proud he was to be a democrat.  I finally told him to STFU.

If you truly feel the Uber driver was professional, report him. Only you can know how much this situation has impacted on you.

• mom

I would report the driver because I would not allow someone to cuss like that

i would just let it go or just tell him youd rather not hear all that cursing

• Jerry

If you want something, then politely kindly ask for it. If you don't ask people to can the cackle how are they to know you'd appreciate them canning the cackle? "I'm sorry, but for me this isn't a good time for conversation. Can you please excuse me today?" 

• Edna

Just let it go.  In spite of his cursing, the driver got you to where you wanted to go, didn't he?  That's all that matters.

• reme_1

If you get him again ,tell him to watch his language.

You can always make a note of his behavior on his record but it will affect him with new customers.

Maybe just a low rating but no reason to report.

Just let it go, if you say he was nice to you, then that's all that matters. With that mentality thinking you should report people for doing things like that then you have a LOT of people to report in the future. Not only for Uber, but a lot of places. Besides, the man probably needs his job as much as you, just leave him be and appreciate the good side of him you noticed.

Not our problem.