Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

would a business that revolves around spending playtime with cute animals be successful ?

I always imagined a business that housed various kinds of cute baby animals that people could pay to play with for a certain amount of time. It would be perfect for people that love to play with cute tiny animals but don't want the responsibility of owning one.

You're completely unaware of the Cat Cafes that have been around for the past 15 years?

I've seem a business somewhat like that with adult cats that seems to be successful, although I haven't noticed any customers. Doing it with only baby animals would be somewhat trickier, because they'd keep growing up and you'd need to get new babies to replace them. Although, babies require more care.

I highly doubt it. The idea is a gimmick and Humane Societies already provide the same service for free or volunteer work.