Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I regret keeping the baby I'm currently pregnant with is this normal?

My child's father is abusive in many forms. He's very toxic for me and I regret keeping this baby. I'm 7 months pregnant but if I could rewind time and was 1 month pregnant again I'd get an abortion so quick and exit his life. This is the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life and because he's so awful to me I don't even love this baby, I feel nothing for the baby it's apart of him. 

Favorite Answer

You have 2 choices, Go full term and give the baby up for adoption or keep the baby and raise your child to be kind and loving. A person becomes an abuser when they have been abused. Don't penalize your child because of your baby daddy. Leave the monster who is abusing you and let the love of your baby heal your heart.

• pete1 month agoReport

try go fund me 

• Jason

When your child may be around 10 months old when he/she starts to react to you and smile at you making you his/ her favourite person, you would realize how foolish the idea of abortion would have been

Suppose you decided to have kids later on in your life and that child begins to behave as I mentioned above, you will regret your MISTAKE OF ABORTION which has happen earlier in your life and that regret won't go, believe me!

Don't do a thing which you will have to regret at a later stage in your life, your hardships now will ultimately end with time

I hope you would think twice!

If it up for adoption once it's born. problem is solved.

Well Next time get to know someone well. No sex before marriage.

It's a little late to consider what you might have done. If you can't raise it on your own, then give it up for adoption. If he won't agree, tell him if you keep it, you're still breaking up with him but he'll have to pay child support. If you can, move out of state before you have the kid. If you have family that will help you, then you might be able to do it. It's just that he'll always be in your life if you share a kid.

Leave and put the baby up for adoption when it arrives