Keep trying or give up? ?

I went back to school with the intention of doing my best and passing my classes with good grades. I don't know that chemistry and statistics would kick my butt so hard that I have to make a choice! I'm getting a "C" in my chem class which is also I needed to pass. My stats class has been relentless. I've got a 61% right now, and next week is finals. I'll have to do 7 online homework assignments, a second project, and then study for the final. Plus it's have to fit in some time to study chemistry. I've already enrolled in statistics for next semester guessing that I would not make it to a 2.0. 

My question is should I even try for stats anymore? I'd have 6 days to do it all! 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You cant waste time here

Get busy on homework and totally apply yourself.

Schedule a teacher conference and check on grade and let teacher know you are trying really hard, tough topic

Now get busy and put your mind and goals on passing course

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Recommend you get off of Y!A and get started instead of trying to find a way out of it.

• Chris2 months agoReport

Will do! 

• 2 months ago

That's a tough situation. You can sandbag studying for the stats, and try to at least pound out a C in chem so you'll never have to take chem again. If you were at 57% or less in stats, I'd say do that. But, with 61% in stats, if you can get by with a D in stats, I'd say work at both of them. Not sure if your school allows someone to get by with a D in a class, but that is usually the case for it to be OK as long as that class is outside of their major. Best of luck during finals!

• Chris2 months agoReport

Thank you! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.