Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

how do i get this guy?

Hi so this week i got to hang out with this guy who’s a friend of a friend through a school event(college) i was at with our mutual friends. I’ve never been so attracted to and magnetically drawn to someone’s personality until I met him. We hung out for almost 9 hours at this event and wound up going out for drinks after, with one of our mutual friends. It was an event for our school’s film department and at one point they were looking for couples to make out on camera for a future student film and he asked me to be his makeout partner and kept bringing up how hurt he was that I wouldnt. I only wouldnt because i was trying not to catch feels for anyone this semester and i knew kissing him would be instant chemistry but now im crazy about him. I’ve followed him on snap and insta hoping he would get the hint but its been 2 days since this event and still he just added me back on both.Did i ruin my chances with him?

Tell him what you told us.  It is that simple.

It depends on how fast he replaced you for that gig. You used your common sense in this decision and he wanted some freebies. We always want what we can't have. Why set yourself up for disappointment? If you are desperately trying to "follow" him and he is not taking the hint..that is typical. Men don't know what "hints" are...don't take offense to that unless you have actually tried to contact him. Remember though, true love doesn't blossom from quickie kisses for a film. Maybe try bumping into him at another event next semester and really get to know him when you are ready. If he is really into you, he will not ignore you.