digis asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Fluent speakers of English, could you help me with my English?

I need to translate a text but I'm not sure it sounds natural for English speakers as I'm not a native speaker. Do I need to make any corrections? I would appreciate any answers.

During the ceremony, the Warsaw Confederation Act and the approvals of several counties were read out loud and, after a repeat unanimous consent, everyone were invited to sign them.

The following slogans were chanted: “Long live Poland!” and “Long live Napoleon!”

Cannons were fired and the service ended with the hymn Domine salvum fac Napoleonem Imperatorem nostrum.

Favorite Answer

During the ceremony, the Warsaw Confederation Act and the approvals of several counties were read ALOUD and, after a SECOND unanimous consent, everyone WAS invited to sign them.

Slogans were chanted: “Long live Poland!” and “Long live Napoleon!”

• reme_1

everyone was invited--- one and was -- singular form

all were invited -- all and were -- plural form

good job!

During the ceremony the Warsaw Confederation Act and the approvals of several countries were read out loud. After a unanimous consent everyone was invited to sign them.

The rest is okay.