Crystal asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How do I stop having frizzy hair?

I always have frizzy hair. Even when I put on hair spray. And even when my hair dries after I wash it with shampoo and conditioner. Perhaps it’s because I always brush it a lot. How do I stop having frizzy hair?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

After you wash it at the end, rinse scalp and hair in cold water

Use a tshirt to dry hair not towel

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

After you wash it at the end, rinse scalp and hair in cold water

Use a tshirt to dry hair not towel

• 1 month ago

Use an anti-frizz dry hair thermal conditioner. Brush it through your hair, then use a hot flat iron (Not a curling iron) to smooth out the frizz. Your hair will start looking silky.  Change your shampoo but consult a beauty salon for the best products to use. They know their stuff!

• You really have to look into anti frizz hair products, they can help a lot with frizz. There's even anti frizz hair spray, Garnier Fructis makes a good anti frizz hair spray as does John Freeda's frizz ease line of hair products.

It's either humidity, damaged hair or split ends that can cause frizz. Get a good hair cut if you have damaged hair or split ends to remove them. I have curly hair but it's never frizzy. I use John Freeda's leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb on my hair. The only time I touch a brush is when I want to wear my hair straight. I also use a straightening cream with a heat protector if I want to do that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Use mousse it's effective.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

straighten it  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.