Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Pocahontas Calls for Blue New Deal: ‘The World’s Oceans Are in Crisis’?

Article title: Elizabeth Warren Calls for Blue New Deal: ‘The World’s Oceans Are in Crisis’

text:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) on Tuesday called for a “Blue New Deal” – news that follows Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) dubbing his campaign “the climate campaign.”“We need a #GreenNewDeal to fight the climate crisis—and we need a 

#BlueNewDeal to protect and restore our oceans so they are a part of our climate solution, and so we can rebuild our blue economy,” Warren wrote in a tweet linking to her comprehensive “Blue New Deal” plan:

more at link:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/10/eliz...

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

When a leftist tells you something is in crisis, that means they want your money or freedom or both.  That is why they have so many crisis.  There is no limit to the quest for money and power and there is nothing they wouldn't say or do to get it.  Nothing!!!!!

• Robert

Liz who? Oh, the injun. Yeah. I don't pay much attention to her or the commie. I pay attention to the candidates who want to lower taxes and save me money, the candidates who want to put the interests of the US before the interest of a world taxing authority, or a candidate who can't tell me how they will reduce spending. I don't care if every turtle living ends up with a straw in its nose if we can't find a way to cut American spending.