Does the phone's screen change the colour of the phone's display?

Recently my phone's screen (one plus 3) went black and nothing shows up but the phone is working. The phone repair person said me to change the phone's screen. Now the thing im concerned is does the phone's screen change the colour of the phone's display. For eg: if I'm watching a video in my phone using the old screen, does the new screen I'm about to use also gives the exact same colours, contrast brightness (in that video)??? Just like people comparing phone's display by playing the same videos in both the phones and compare which one has the best display. In this case I'm using the same phone but I don't want the new screen to display different colours and contrast. Why I'm saying this is because I was very happy with previous screen which needs to be replaced.

Should be the same if being replaced with an OEM part. If it's aftermarket, no telling.

So are you getting a manufacturer replacement screen, or third party? 

"for eg" makes no sense. You are a moron.