Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Girl Advice?

There is this girl in my grade and in my biology class we are lab partners. She’s pretty introverted so the only people she talks to are her friends and other girls. But she talks to me a lot. When I usually get in to class she asks me how my day is. (Also Im pretty much a class clown, always cracking jokes to the whole class) I am a very extroverted person, but when it comes to dating and stuff I get pretty shy. My ex (first girlfriend) actually asked me out. And the only time I have asked a girl out she said no, so that probably is the reason. Getting back on topic, does she like me? Or are we just friends? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Tell her how your day is when she asks, and ask her about hers. 

You’re just friends. Don’t assume more yet. If she likes you, she will go out with you. But you’re going to have to ask. Be specific when you do. 

• Iambi

Ask her out and have fun

As an introvert, if a shy girl likes you, she will be nervous around you, at first. I have never really talked to the people that I liked unless they talked to me first. If I do not like someone, I will not feel the need to say "the right thing," therefore, I will not be overly shy. If I do like you, I would avert my gaze and act like I don't, but that does not mean that I will not change. I'll eventually open up to any guy who puts the effort into knowing me better, whether I like him that way or not. If I were to date someone, it would have to start slowly, with someone that I'm used to talking to. Kind of like being friends before being in a relationship. That way, if I were to be in a relationship, it is not too far of a leap to take outside of my comfort zone. So, if I were you, I would not come in all "guns a blazing." But I'd kind of test it by asking her if she wants to hang out, not as a date, but casually to get a better read on her to see if the like is or can become mutual.

Source(s): Introverted Female.
  • Foofa

Since you're so outgoing you may have to ask her if she wants to be more than lab partners.

• TKob1 month agoReport

Lmao I wish I could be that straight forward 

Dating is a numbers game, you might get shot-down 3-4 times for every success - NOT A BIG DEAL! You learn from the negative experiences - (what do I learn you wonder), you learn that maybe you aren't approaching the correct type of girl - ie shooting to high as it were. Maybe you were just not smooth, maybe they were already interested in somebody else. 

Make some adjustments and try again - you will become more aware of signals and signs when a girl is interested. 

Ask her for a date - getting shot-down results in the exact same dating scenario as doing nothing at all - you DON'T get a date. Put your little hurt feeling aside and try again - remember a numbers game.

• R R

I would just ask her out if you want to. You already know how a no feels, that thats the worst so, go ahead and try.