Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why can't I view any questions?

Every question I click on, it says "oops something went wrong" and I can't answer any questions.

• .

Sounds like a glitch. Try refreshing the screen a time or few, when that happens. Often it'll clear up. Sometimes, you may need to wait a while (minutes or hours) and try again.

• Daniel

Yahoo may be having a Technical Problem at the Moment Try coming back Later and Hopefully it will Work Better for you

It has to be some type of glitch.  It has nothing to do with you being blocked or being anonymous does not help to figure out why this happens.  I agree to clean your history and cache.   Also, try to refresh your page.  I don't think it is a Yahoo error but something to do with your computer or phone.  Also, if on a phone are you on desktop mode? 

It's a glitch .

If you hadn't gone anonymous, we might have been able to see if it's just you or everybody, and answered accordingly.

So, Anonymous, are you the kind of user who might have gotten blocked or banned?

Because this site sucks