Will the LA Chargers have a tough home field advantage that will make things difficult for the Minnesota Vikings this Sunday?
- conley39Lv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
No. Visiting teams usually have more fans than the Chargers do.
- terry vLv 71 month ago
I didn't know that the Chargers really have a home field
- AnnonymousLv 41 month ago
Can't ever tell, but the Vikeroonies have to keep up with the Packeroonies
- JohnathanLv 71 month ago
Chargers and home field advantage...oil and water IMHO. Vikings should win.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
There will be more Vikings fans in that tiny stadium.
- Filled With GodLv 41 month ago
- KathyLv 71 month ago
I hope they can beat the Vikings on Sunday.
- Aster RhoidsLv 61 month ago
The Chargers play on a soccer stadium. But then again, I'm a Packers fan. I don't have room to talk.
- BobLv 71 month ago
I don't think that they will,m and the Vikings should beat them easily.