My toe has a huge black things and I tried to pop it with a needle but blood just started pouring out and I think it’s a tumor what do I do.?

Sounds like a blood boil to me, I usually just let them go away on their own. They don't cause pain, but are usually caused from trauma like stubbing your toe or dropping something on it. They're not limited to the toes, they can appear anywhere on your body.

If you're worried see a doctor. Chances are it's just a blood blister and they will tell you to leave it alone and let it heal. You don't need to pop them. In fact that makes them take longer to heal and more likely to get infected much like burn blisters.

I got theses all the time as a kid, in fact the first one I got was when I was 7 and dropped a wooden palate on my finger, it hurt like hell, the tip of my finger turned purple and the nail eventually fell off 2 days after the accident, After that the blood under the nail came out much like a blood blister.

• Edna

The 'huge black thing' is a blood blister on your toe. When you punctured the blood blister with a needle, the blood trapped inside it began pouring out. Don't do anything - just leave it alone. It will gradually go away.

Maybe just fungal toe

You probably don't have a tumor you probably caught a case of gangrene advanced fungus that turns into necrosis and then parts of your feet start turning black. You need to get to a doctor really fast and see if you can stop it

• ..

Seems to be just a blood blister.

Keep popping it with a needle, squeezing it, sopping up the blood, until it infects.  A surgeon will then remove the toe and your problem will be over.  Unless, of course, the infection is picked up by your blood before that.  Then you'll be dead.