Is a stab wound agony?

Favorite Answer

I’ve been stabbed at least three times. 

Once was with a pair of scissors in the back of my ribcage.

The second was when slipped and impaled the back of my right thigh onto a spiked railing. 

The third was when I fell down some stairs and a Bic ballpoint pen inside my pocket was driven almost wholly into my groin. 

I’ve had numerous other minor accidental stabbings.

Every single one didn’t hurt much at the time of the injury: at worst they just felt like I’d been punched. I was only aware that scissors were in my back when I tried to sit in my car seat and then started to cough up blood as my car seat knocked the scissors which were still sticking out of me. That bit DID hurt, but not a lot. The groin injury hurt most but the pain of that was due to the post-operative surgery cuts which had been necessary to safely remove the pen without severing my femoral artery. The spiked railing was when I was six years old and standing atop some spiked railings (feet on the gaps between spikes) to catch ladybirds from an adjacent tree: an angry old woman grabbed my leg and cause me to fall onto the spike. I recall crying initially from the shock of it and then calmly walking about half a mile back home.

It depends if its a critical strike or not.

• Mark

If it keeps opening up, yes.  Kept closed, they don't hurt much at all.

• Joe
      1 month agoReport

Serious ?  How do you know this ??