Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should conservatives be thanking the Dems for impeaching Trump in the House, for this will help him even more to win in 2020?

• Tepee
    Favorite Answer

I believe your theory is correct.

• Ann

Well, yes, kinda, but I don't want to help inflate their already huge heads.

• Sally

If it's going to help him so much, how come he has gone off the deep end while it's happening?

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

How so Sally? I haven't seen that but then again I don't see that imaginary evidence either.

• Ron

I said that just today a a job site where several people were standing around, boy did they get mad

• ohahahahahahhahhahahhahhahhahahahaha

dont you mean the opposite ? 

IF he gets impeached in the House. Yes it will. The 31 vulnerable democrats in Trump districts are the unknown quantity. Which way will they vote? Will the democrats suffer an embarrassing defeat in their own House? Lol.

• Sfancik
      1 month agoReport

Does it bother you guys that impeachment will no longer be available to any Congress ever?  I mean, if the President can just ignore subpoenas and order other people to ignore them then no President will ever be impeached again.  That's cool?

I think we already are. I mean, they gave us AOC, the gift that keeps on giving. And get a load of last night's UK results. Libs are just not paying attention. 

• Sfancik
      1 month agoReport

Well keep in mind the conservatives that won the UK election support universal healthcare.  They would all be branded socialist "libtards" if they tried to win an election in the US.

If this is true then why do you desperately need to reassure yourself every 30 minutes?

• YES...............

The republican win will be huge and little Adam Schitt and his b-hole licking commie Fatasss Nadler will be hung for treason

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

You're right! They should, but they won't. We all have to play nice. THEY don't play nice!