Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why are liberals overblowing this whole global warming issue?

I believe in climate change being an independent but don't buy into this whole alarmist movement. I think Democrats are exaggerating climate change. The sense of urgency and threat of immediate destruction is not backed up by science. It's just a bunch of politicians like Al Gore taking the science and manipulating it for political gain. Appealing to fear works I guess. 

Because they are a bunch of freaking idiots.

• JimZ

Wow did I write that question?  Quick check...Nope...You did.  I agree with your points and the reason they are exaggerating is because their Cause needs some help.  You can't tell people, "we want your money and freedom because our CO2 may cause greening of the planet, and warm the coldest winter, polar, and night temperatures."  So we get a bunch of garbage from them instead.  

You nailed it.

<M>,agree with me,I agree with ya.

Lmaoooo I don’t even mnkw

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's because republicans are total idiots who can't fend for themselves - so we've got to save your sorry *** from yourself

What a fool

Ignoring it, won’t make it go away.

• .

It will backfire on them. Every prediction about cities being under water and the grain belt migrating to Canada have flopped and most of this fear-mongering will, as well. I would not be surprised if human activity has some impact on climate. But be realistic, unlike every time in the past. 

.

One thing to watch, though, is how much the world insists the U.S. pay to "fix" it. Same as China and India who pollute far more? 

.

Climate change happens all the time. the earth has been both warmer and colder. The sky is falling alarmists are nutters. 

Because we only have ONE planet, and once that's been rendered uninhabitable, we're truly and royally screwed--every last one of us.

• Jerry1 month agoReport

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!