Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why are liberals overblowing this whole global warming issue?

I believe in climate change being an independent but don't buy into this whole alarmist movement. I think Democrats are exaggerating climate change. The sense of urgency and threat of immediate destruction is not backed up by science. It's just a bunch of politicians like Al Gore taking the science and manipulating it for political gain. Appealing to fear works I guess. 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because they are a bunch of freaking idiots.

• Login to reply the answers
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wow did I write that question?  Quick check...Nope...You did.  I agree with your points and the reason they are exaggerating is because their Cause needs some help.  You can't tell people, "we want your money and freedom because our CO2 may cause greening of the planet, and warm the coldest winter, polar, and night temperatures."  So we get a bunch of garbage from them instead.  

• 1 month ago

You nailed it.

• 1 month ago

<M>,agree with me,I agree with ya.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lmaoooo I don’t even mnkw

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's because republicans are total idiots who can't fend for themselves - so we've got to save your sorry *** from yourself

What a fool

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ignoring it, won’t make it go away.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

It will backfire on them. Every prediction about cities being under water and the grain belt migrating to Canada have flopped and most of this fear-mongering will, as well. I would not be surprised if human activity has some impact on climate. But be realistic, unlike every time in the past. 

One thing to watch, though, is how much the world insists the U.S. pay to "fix" it. Same as China and India who pollute far more? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Climate change happens all the time. the earth has been both warmer and colder. The sky is falling alarmists are nutters. 

• 1 month ago

Because we only have ONE planet, and once that's been rendered uninhabitable, we're truly and royally screwed--every last one of us.

• Jerry1 month agoReport

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.