Found my bf looking at missed connection ads on CL?

i love my boyfriend but his past with woman scares me. He was honest enough to tell me at the beginning that he had used to sleep with prostitues and go to strip clubs often but says he would not do it now bc he loves me, long story short he recently admitted he went to the strip club behind my back 3 times bc I was upsetting him by calling him to much. I was very upset and almost broke up with him bc that is not a good enough excuse to be doing that crap. He swears he wont do it again. Now last night while looking though his phone i saw he checked out a few ads for prostitutes on CL when i asked about it he told me he just clicked to read them but didnt want to do anything and didnt call. When i told him thats weird and why would you even read ads for hookers if your not interested he said it was bc sometimes he reads them bc he finds them crazy and funny at the same time. To me based of his past and the strip club thing im really sad and feel like i shouldnt trust him. Other than those things he is a really good boyfriend but these things that i have happened are a big red flag. If you were in my situation what would you think and would you trust him?

Any man who sleeps with prostitues gets an instant ban.  I had a boyfriend who did that and I lost complete respect in him.  I could never sleep with him again.  Dump him and find someone who keeps it in his pants except for you.

• nanu

dump him.......................

I wouldn't trust it, absolutely not.  Why your even still with him is beyond me.  

Considering the fact that you have made it clear that you are concerned about his behavior and he has done this anyway, why would you trust him? He hasn't earned that trust at all. You're right about what he said about going to the strip club three times. That's about as lame an explanation as one could come up with. Blaming you for his behavior is a huge red flag as far as I'm concerned. It should be for you as well. I think you could do much better finding a guy that is really interested in a relationship with just you. I don't think this guy is him though.

Are you really this ignorant?  Any man who lies this much is not relationship material.   Why would you want to share him with STD ridden hoes?  If he's checking out ads and going to strip clubs he's a lying douche.  End of story.  Have some self respect and dump the creeper.