There is a mouse living under the couch i’m house sitting at?

They have traps set up. It mainly lives under the couch. Is it okay to sit on the couch???

• Linda

I don't like mice and we have a few living in our house too, just not under the couch. I wouldn't like a mouse under my couch, especially if I was sitting on it. It could run out and that would freak me out. Maybe you need to try something different to get rid of them like a powder that they will nibble on? Go to Walmart or another store that sells products like that and ask about it. 

As long as you take care to NOT hurt the mouse.  If there is a risk of the couch crushing the mouse you would be better to sit on the floor. You wouldn't want to be facing animal cruelty charges would you?

It's just a mouse. It's not going to kill you or anything.

• glcang

Just keep your hands over your popcorn...no silly , that mouse is more scared of you than you  of it....You want it gone? 

Find out where it is coming in...probably in the foundation.

Plug the hole.

..or else , just trap,it and kill it 

No, not if you value your testicles.

f yourself little point gaming tard

• Lee

Does the mouse have a gun?