why do men like big breast and why do they like to wear pantyhose?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

oh yes but i don't like breast

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It is not applicable to all--some may prefer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

men are fascinated of the things that they dont have with the opposite sex. they like big breast because they get amzed of how big and soft it is. and oh., men dont wear pantyhose haha

• 1 month ago

A MAN does not wear pantyhose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i thought men liked big butts :/

• Reginald
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This one likes big busts.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Women with big breasts and big hips are the most likely to be able to bear many children and very healthy ones too.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Males find contact with the feminine releases feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and others) which produce sensations of sexual gratification. 

Note: Most men do NOT like to wear pantyhose. When most men wear panties, or pantyhose, they only feel humiliation and question their own sexuality. Some men do like to wear pantyhose, as well as other feminine clothing, as a fetish. Their brains are just hardwired to release feel good neurotransmitters when they feminize themselves. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it's because we are evolved like that , I personally like any type of women also I'm attracted to their axillary it really turns me on and also like any other male out there boobs are  just good to look at it

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only cross-dressers like to wear pantyhose and large breasts are associated with fertility.  But very few men like ones that are too big for the body type. 

• 1 month ago

For decades, Playboy Magazine preferred girls with big boobs.  Back to the 1950s!  I think they influenced the tastes of American men.  I like the smaller ones myself, and I think a lot of guys do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.