why do men like big breast and why do they like to wear pantyhose?

oh yes but i don't like breast

It is not applicable to all--some may prefer.

men are fascinated of the things that they dont have with the opposite sex. they like big breast because they get amzed of how big and soft it is. and oh., men dont wear pantyhose haha

A MAN does not wear pantyhose.

i thought men liked big butts :/

• Reginald
      1 month agoReport

This one likes big busts.

• Nunya

Women with big breasts and big hips are the most likely to be able to bear many children and very healthy ones too.

• Dr. D

Males find contact with the feminine releases feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and others) which produce sensations of sexual gratification. 

Note: Most men do NOT like to wear pantyhose. When most men wear panties, or pantyhose, they only feel humiliation and question their own sexuality. Some men do like to wear pantyhose, as well as other feminine clothing, as a fetish. Their brains are just hardwired to release feel good neurotransmitters when they feminize themselves. 

I think it's because we are evolved like that , I personally like any type of women also I'm attracted to their axillary it really turns me on and also like any other male out there boobs are  just good to look at it

• .

Only cross-dressers like to wear pantyhose and large breasts are associated with fertility.  But very few men like ones that are too big for the body type. 

For decades, Playboy Magazine preferred girls with big boobs.  Back to the 1950s!  I think they influenced the tastes of American men.  I like the smaller ones myself, and I think a lot of guys do.