Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

What’s the better band Radiohead or Coldplay?

Favorite Answer

Radiohead. They are orginal and didnt need to essentially plagiarize parts of two albums. In order to make content. It does not take a rocket scientist, to see that there are way to many similarities to already

existing music Coldplay took from. Yes the lawsuits where tossed out, but music law and copyright law two of the most complicated law specialities you can practice. It was pretty easy for Martin and clan to get them tossed out. Outside of their first two albums, Coldplay just regurgitated the same type of music. Just slightly altered. Radiohead has twi albums that are still groundbreaking today. Both of which came out over 20 years ago. Also how great of a marketing strategy is to say, pay for our album but only how much you think its worth. Before all of the Coldplay fans jump down my throat. I actually like them live. Radiohead just went about it in a way, that was more genuine.

Even Chris Martin would agree that Radiohead are better. 

Radiohead.........

Source(s): 79
  • Donna

I'd say Radiohead. Pop music can get gotten tired of easily some of it. Rock bands are very unique.

I prefer Radiohead.

Both at the same time!!!!!!!!!

I personally think Coldplay... besides their last album. Lol.

I like both. I probably listened to Radiohead more but Coldplay has more hits.